Overview & Reviews
For the 2015 Outlander, Mitsubishi's "Fuse" voice command system and Bluetooth are now standard. There are also small styling updates to the front fascia, along with minor changes to standard and optional equipment.
- Above-average fuel economy
- Attractive, high-quality interior
- Available frontal impact warning/mitigation system.
- Maximum cargo capacity a bit short of top rivals.
- Cramped third-row seat
- Underwhelming performance
User Reviews:Showing 1 through 1 of 1.00
Mitsubishi Outlander 2015 - 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander
By easternwis - December 14 - 9:00 am
Given some circumstances unique to my situation, I ended up having to purchase a 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander in November. I did not set out to buy this kind of vehicle, and I did not know what I was going to be getting, but I have been very pleased with it after three months and several thousand miles. Based on my experience I would recommend this SUV to others in the market.