Overview & Reviews
Apart from minor equipment updates, the 2015 Ford Transit Connect carries over unchanged from last year.
- Punchy and efficient turbocharged engine
- Two available body lengths
- Customizable cargo area
- Less expensive and more involving to drive than regular minivans.
- Unimpressive mpg with base engine.
- Second row doesn't slide or recline
- Turbo engine unavailable on long-wheelbase wagon
- Limited payload and towing capacities
User Reviews:Showing 1 through 1 of 1.00
Nice Ride - 2015 Ford Transit Connect
By appliancetech - July 6 - 3:12 pm
I bought my little van the end of March and am anxious to see how it does with my work .. So far it has been a great van , very comfortable, easy to navigate turns ... Navigation takes some time to get use to but over all could not ask for anything better