Overview & Reviews
There are scattered content upgrades for the 2015 Nissan Frontier lineup. The SV and Desert Runner trims get a new 5-inch color audio display with the NissanConnect and Mobile Apps interface and smartphone integration, and a navigation system is now standard in the Pro-4X. A sunroof is standard on the long-bed Frontier SL.
- Easy-to-use interior controls
- Strong V6
- Fun-to-drive nature whether you're off-road or just commuting
- Stout bed lining and tie-down points.
- Some cut-rate interior materials.
- Uncomfortable rear seats with tight legroom in crew cabs
- Doesn't handle that well on paved roads
User Reviews:Showing 1 through 1 of 1.00
Noisy Fun - 2015 Nissan Frontier
By Joseph A. Tony Miranda - November 17 - 3:16 am
The truck is fun to drive, has excellent acceleration, decent gas mileage but is very noisy. Not wind noise but road noise. Can barely hear radio unless it's above 15 on the volume scale and higher than that if the AC is on high. It is like they forgot to install the insulation.