Overview & Reviews
For 2014 the Lincoln Navigator returns unchanged.
- Power-folding third-row seat
- Typically less expensive than comparable rivals.
- Plush ride
- Comfortable seating in all three rows
- Cumbersome handling
- V8 engine feels overworked under heavy loads
- Many interior surfaces and buttons feel cheap.
User Reviews:Showing 1 through 1 of 1.00
Super Comfortable - 2014 Lincoln Navigator
By primodel - April 27 - 7:07 pm
This my 3rd Navigator, 1998, 2003 and 2014. I am super pleased with the 2014 model. Comfort for me is priority #1. I tested several other models in the same price range and the Navigator came out on top. For a big unit like this it rides extremenly well. Gas cost at $3.40 a gallon represents a weekly cost of $11.00 in fuel vs 17mpg on any other vehicle. I am willing to pay the extra $11.00 a week for this SUV.