Overview & Reviews
For 2013 the Lincoln Navigator continues with no changes of note.
- Power-folding third-row seat
- Typically less expensive than comparable rivals.
- Plush ride
- Comfortable seating in all three rows
- Cumbersome handling
- V8 engine feels overworked under heavy loads
- Many interior surfaces and buttons feel cheap
- Antiquated electronics interface.
User Reviews:Showing 1 through 1 of 1.00
Navigator # 6 !! - 2013 Lincoln Navigator
By Bill tyndal - December 1 - 1:56 am
After 6 navigators starting in since 1997 I have had only one mantinence issues in all 6 Navigators. It was fixed promptly and professionally. You just put gas in them and drive ... Very reliable !!! Very comfortable ,spacious & safe. Good value for the price. Can't beat them !!