Overview & Reviews
For 2014 the Lincoln MKS sees a number of minor changes, including a bit more power for the base V6 and a shuffling of standard and optional features.
- Top crash test scores.
- Spacious interior
- Plentiful standard features
- Good power and fuel economy from the turbocharged V6
- Cabin feels confining despite its spacious dimensions.
- Electronics interface can be frustrating to use
- Too similar to the Ford Taurus
User Reviews:Showing 1 through 1 of 1.00
lin MKS - 2014 Lincoln MKS
By reallyoldman - May 12 - 8:55 pm
hard riding, hard steering. driver seat needs to be able to tilt more down. legs get numb on short trips of 100 miles. hard riding may be from tires. this type tire tends to ride hard. steering wheel needs to be open at bottom. would be better driving on longer trip