Overview & Reviews
The 2013 Lincoln MKS receives major updates this year, including new standard equipment, exterior and interior styling changes, engine upgrades, fuel economy improvements and suspension enhancements.
- Spacious interior
- Plentiful standard features
- Less expensive than many rival luxury sedans.
- Good power and fuel economy from the turbocharged V6
- EcoBoost model's rough ride
- MyLincoln Touch interface can be frustrating to use.
- Too similar to the Ford Taurus
User Reviews:Showing 1 through 1 of 1.00
Navigation with iphone - 2013 Lincoln MKS
By cas52 - November 18 - 3:57 am
I recently purchased a 2013 MKS which is equipped with the navigation and blue tooth. I have had a problem with the navigation resulting in freezing in the middle of directions and/or not able to get directions. I was told by Lincoln that there is a glitch with the software of the Iphone and the Lincoln Sync system. They are aware of the problem and hope to solve it by the end of the summer. I have had the Lincoln in the past with navigation and never had a problem. This new system is not working well at all.