Overview & Reviews
While there are no major changes for the 2015 Lexus CT 200h, it does get Siri Eyes Free functionality and additional voice commands for the available navigation system.
- Excellent fuel economy
- Versatility provided by the CT 200h's hatchback design.
- Handles well for a hybrid
- Not much storage or luggage space
- Very pokey acceleration, and the engine is quite noisy in the process
- Available mouselike electronics interface can be distracting to use.
User Reviews:Showing 1 through 1 of 1.00
Great Car but no Bike Hitch fits - 2015 Lexus CT 200H
By jtsport - January 31 - 2:24 pm
I've had my 2015 Lexus CT200h Fsport for 3 months and absolutely love it. The car and dealership were great. WARNING: I was told that I could purchase a bike rack hitch (the car is too little to pull anything) so I purchased the car and now find that no where is there a bike hitch that fits it. I just want to help anyone thinking of buying this car NOT to expect to be able to use it to haul their bikes. I tried UHAUL, Lexus parts and Lexus Customer Service for U.S. I'm hoping if they get enough requests they'll make the bike hitch so we can buy it!!!!