Overview & Reviews
The 2016 Fusion Energi SE gets a standard 10-speaker audio system, and all models receive an EcoSelect button on the center console that moderates power usage to maximize efficiency.
- Many advanced technology and safety features available
- Useful all-electric driving range
- Composed ride
- Eye-catching style.
- Quiet cabin
- Relatively sharp handling
- Limited trunk space
- Significant price premium relative to Fusion Hybrid
- MyFord Touch electronics interface can be frustrating to use.
User Reviews:Showing 1 through 1 of 1.00
80 miles per gallon - 2015 Ford Fusion Energi
By Roger - October 1 - 5:00 pm
You will never get to know the name of the cashier at the gas station. My wife couldn't believe she would ever drive a Ford and yet the Titanium is a huge surprise in comfort, quiet and style. It only adds about twenty dollars per month to my home electric bill while saving about $150 on my gas bill. For the commuter this is the way to go. Two drawbacks...the trunk is tiny and the battery loses about 40% of its effective distance in cold weather.