Overview & Reviews
Bluetooth audio streaming is now standard. The optional foot-activated trunk operation now includes power closing, and a driver inattention warning system is now included in optional Active Driving Assistant.
- Upscale interior with straightforward controls and plenty of rear seat legroom
- Strong and fuel-efficient engines
- Standard all-wheel drive.
- Distinctive hatchback body style makes it easy to load bulky items
- Lacks the handling precision of other 3 Series models
- Less versatile cargo area than 3 Series wagon
- Engine auto stop-start can be an annoyance.
User Reviews:Showing 1 through 1 of 1.00
Kid and family friendly! - 2015 BMW 3-Series Gran Turismo
By kris2 - June 27 - 2:19 pm
I liked the 3 sedan but wanted something with more room in the back so looked at the 5 series, TLX, Lexus GS, ES (back seat was huge but drive was disconnected) . 3 series GT was a last minute thing and the moment we looked at it we knew we were getting it. If you have family that will ride in the second row regularly or have baby seats you should definitely look at the GT before you look at anything bigger or smaller. Has higher ride and higher center of gravity so will not be the same feel as a 3 sedan, but not as bad as an SUV and better than many other low riding cars. Compared to what the kids in the second row get, it was not a lot in driving fun that I had to give up.