Overview & Reviews
After a one-year hiatus, the Audi S6 returns for 2013 sporting a new chassis, more fuel-efficient engine and a full suite of Audi's latest high-tech conveniences.
- Improved fuel economy
- First-class interior and cutting-edge tech.
- Fiery twin-turbo V8 engine
- Smooth-riding air suspension
- Overwhelming technology, from driver aids to multimedia interfaces
- More expensive than some competitors.
User Reviews:Showing 1 through 1 of 1.00
2013 Audi S6 is a bargain - 2013 Audi S6
By dsmail - November 24 - 8:55 am
I traded my 2011 Audi S4 Prestige with drive Select on a 2013 S6 with the invovation package. Although the S6 was 30% more expensive than the S4, I consider it a bargain. It rides better, handles better, is faster, and is techincally much more advanced than the S4. It also gets just as good gas mileage. I have been driving Audi Quattros since 1987 and This is my eleventh one, so I do have considerable experience with the brand and know what I am saying when I say the 2013 Audi S6 is one awesome car.